Thursday, November 5, 2015

Contributions

As I posted yesterday, I have toyed with the idea of taking contributions or donations to try to off set some of the time and energy that is associated with the list.
This is NOT mandatory, only greatly appreciated.
Our main goal for this blog & the group has always been & will always be to help people in our community.  And I hope that everyone sees that it still is.
Even if each member of the group or follower of the page contributed $1, that would still make a huge impact.  I know that not everyone will be able to contribute & I understand that.  I just hope that if you can, and the the list has saved you time and money, that you will think about it.  


There are a couple of ways that you can donate.  You can either hit the button below, or click on the link at the bottom.  If you don't feel comfortable with paypal, but still want to contribute, message me & I will look at other avenues.  

Thank you for all of your support & understanding!

-Jessie
      




https://www.paypal.me/couponersoftheozarks

No comments:

Post a Comment