Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wal-Mart Store #2 New Price Match Policy/Radius





I just got off the phone with Harrison WM's new general manager, Chris.   
As of right now, he is changing our store's 'comp' radius.  Our new comp radius is 50 miles.  This will still include Branson/Hollister, Mtn Home, Jasper, & Eureka Springs.  The main area that this new radius excludes is Springfield. 
And while I know that this is a bummer, it was inevitable.  Between dishonest comps, and having to have a huge stack of sales ads, this was bound to happen.  

I'm still very grateful for what we are allowed to price match.  This only excludes 3 or 4 stores from our list.  
I have now updated our store lists in the group, and our new list will reflect these new changes.       

And as of right now, these are the ONLY changes being made.  
While we have always recommended that you have the ad if there is a HUGE price difference, the customer is not required to provide the ad.  
I will also be sending the list to him, personally, every week for them to use as a tool.  

After our conversation, I truly believe that he is working on making our store the best that it can be & that he really wants everyone to be on the same page.

Please do not take these changes out on cashiers or CSM's.  They are only following the rules.  And please take into consideration that these are changes for EVERYONE & that it may take some time to become adjusted.  

I hope everyone has a great week & we look forward to putting out a new list for you tomorrow!!!!!

-Jessie 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! While I am sad to see the radius be smaller I understand where he is coming from.

    ReplyDelete